Open exclusively to women, the Sisterhood serves two primary functions for our shul. The Sisterhood promote the well-being of the shul through supporting various shul programs, and serves the religious and social interests of Sisterhood members.
Current meeting times: Sisterhood meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm, or as needed. The meetings focus on: discussions of event ideas, important Sisterhood or shul issues and socializing with each other.
A sampling of activities organized by the Sisterhood:
- Braiding & “Taking” Challah
- Annual movie night
- Baking / Cooking a Seuda for Shabbos or Yom Tov at shul
- Annual Cooking Demonstration & Tasting with chef Steve Bonner
- Fundraising projects for the shul and for Israel
Sisterhood sponsors / manages the following:
- Tallis Weaving Project
- Shabbos morning & Yom Tov babysitting
- Selling Gift cards for Giant and Weis grocery stores
- Sisterhood gift shop
- Sisterhood wine cellar
For more information about the Sisterhood, upcoming Sisterhood events or to inquire about membership, please contact: