Benefits of Congregation Sons of Israel membership:
- Full array of Rabbinic services
- Satisfaction of ensuring the financial vitality of our shul
- Specially priced seats on High Holidays
- Correspondences from SOI, including the Biweekly and the HaModia
- Satisfaction of being part of a warm Jewish community with dynamic programming and classes
To become a member, submit the membership forms below to our office. Our office manager, April Daugherty, and Rabbi David Wilensky, would love to meet you and answer any questions you may have!