There are so many ways to become involved with Sons of Israel:
- Sign up for membership
- Join or contact a committee member
- Attend a Sisterhood meeting or get involved in any of their fundraising programs (Tallis weaving, giftshop, and more)
- Volunteer to help those in need through the Chessed Committee or request Chessed services
- Learn about addiction support programs hosted at our shul and other Jewish institutions in the area
- Download any forms you may need (Yahrzeit letters, expense reimbursements, general membership and youth membership applications)
Sunday-Friday 7:30 a.m.