PESACH CHECKLIST 5772 – 2012
With Pesach Preparations Upon Us, We Hope That You Find The Following Sons of Israel Pesach Checklist Helpful
1. Pesach Questions – Please know that I am available to answer any Pesach questions that you may have. Feel free to contact me with any question – big or small.
2. Selling Chametz – You can download a Chametz Sale form here, then either make an appointment with me (preferred) or mail or fax into the shul office.
3. Sign Up for the Communal Seder at the Shul! – Join us for an uplifting, unifying, child and adult friendly Seder on Saturday night April 7th beginning at 8:00 p.m. Please contact the shul office for information and registration. We hope to see you there!
4. Attend the Shabbos Hagadol Drasha on Shabbos Hagadol, March 31st entitled, “Are we Meticulous or Obsessive Compulsive? A Psychological Analysis of our Pesach Preparation Routines”
5. Sign up for the Daily Dvar Torah Video (by emailing me) which enables you to receive a 2 minute dvar Torah each day from the shul. The videos are currently dealing with various intriguing Pesach insights. To see today’s video click here www.sonsofisrael.net.
6. Maos Chittim – Our Pesach can not be complete if the Pesach of others is lacking. Our funds this year will assist families from the former Gush Katif in the Pesach preparations. Checks should be made out to the Rabbi’s Benevolent fund and sent to the shul office.
7. Pre- Pesach Youth Event - Bring your children to the Sons of Israel Youth Dept “Pesach Drop – Off Craft Event” on Sunday April 1st at 2:00 p.m. for an afternoon of crafts, games and pre – Pesach fun!
8. Matzah/ Wine Pick Up – Matzah and Wine orders will be available for pick up as of April 3rd.
9. Romaine Lettuce Orders – Romaine Lettuce orders may be place until Friday March 30th and picked up on Thursday, April 5th. The cost is $3 per bag.
10. Consult the OU Passover Guide – Many of your Pesach questions are addressed in the annual OU Passover Guide. Feel free to pick one up from the shul.
11. Chametz Cleaning – Please clean out any Chametz you may have in your tallis bags or in the shul lockers.
12. Siyyum Bechorim – Join us for the siyyum for the fast of the first born following Shacharis on Friday, April 6th.
13. Biyur Chametz – Burn your Chametz at the Shul on Friday April 6th between the hours of 7 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Have a Chag Kasher V’Sameach,